About the job
As a senior advisor, you will help draw up financial statements, accounts, budgets, process invoices and prepare VAT returns.
As an advisor, you are an important member of our team, which is also responsible for the completion of monthly and annual closings.
- Working with the team on various accounting projects
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Process payments and invoices accurately and within expected deadlines
- Verifying and where possible correcting annual accounts
- Preparation of income statements
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Preparation of the annual budget
- Preparation of annual accounts and filing with the Chamber of Commerce
- Dedicated advisor for assigned customers
Qualifications and requirements
- Ability to produce accurate reports
- Excellent attention to detail
- Discretion, as sensitive information and figures are likely to be discussed
- Ability to work with strict time constraints
- Opportunity to prioritize work
- Excellent performance of both the Dutch and English languages, both spoken and written
- An organised and methodical approach to a task
- Being able to work independently and in a team
- The opportunity to listen attentively to the client and help them to solve their challenges.
As a trusted and dedicated advisor, clients consult with you for advice. You are the professional to help them with upcoming challenges.
By taking an active role to take someone's life and business to the next level, it's one of the most rewarding jobs you can have.